What can we help you with?

Goblin (standard unit) Follow

goblin.png

Class: Fighter

Weight: 2

Race: no race

Time: 720

Gold: 550

Attack type: physical

Level Health Speed Attack P.Def M.Def
0 1876 501 939 402 499
1 2007 506 1024 438 544
2 2027 511 1095 478 593
3 2068 547 1172 521 646
4 2254 585 1277 567 653
5 2299 591 1303 607 698
6 2506 651 1420 674 775
7 2732 702 1548 721 830
8 2923 765 1656 786 846
9 3186 834 1805 857 922
10 3473 843 1841 866 932
11 3760 852 1877 875 942
12 4047 861 1913 884 952

Goblin is a Fighter type unit with average attack, defense and speed. However, they're the fastest unit in the Stone (Teraxes) lineup. One rank up from Troglodytes, Goblins are a tiny bit better with better speed, defense and magic resistance, however their attack is a little lower. This is well-compensated by their buffing ability: the Goblin has a chance to grant additional movement speed to all Stone (Teraxes) units in the standing army, based on the Goblin squad size.

Please note that this ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.

Level Skill
0 Has a 70% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 1% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.
1 Has a 72% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 1% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.
2 Has a 76% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 1% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.
3 Has a 78% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 2% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.
4 Has a 80% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 2% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.
5 Has a 82% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 2% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.е
6 Has a 86% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 2% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.
7 Has a 90% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 3% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.
8 Has a 92% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 3% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.
9 Has a 96% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 4% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.
10 Has a 100% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 4% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.
 11 Has a 100% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 5% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle.
12  Has a 100% chance to increase all Stone units speed by 6% for each Goblin in the squad. This ability can only trigger at the start of the battle. 

Comments