What can we help you with?

Destroyer (epic unit) Follow

destroyer.png

Class: Ranged

Weight: 10

Race: Dendroid

Time: 28800

Gold: 8400

Wood: 1400

Stone: 1400

Stardust: 1400

Level Health Speed Attack P.Def M.Def
0 16126 620 11122 964 726
1 17255 676 11901 983 741
2 17600 743 12972 1052 807
3 17952 795 14139 1147 880
4 18670 851 15412 1250 959
5 19417 911 15720 1275 978
6 19611 974 16034 1301 998
7 20003 1043 16355 1392 1018
8 20203 1095 16682 1405 1038
9 20405 1128 17182 1420 1059
10 21221 1229 18729 1434 1112
11 22037 1330 19676 1448 1165
12 22853 1431 20523 1462 1218

Destroyer is the Epic tier Ranged Unit for Nature (Farios) players, exhibiting good attack, defense and speed. Its ability grants the unit a chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing damage to all enemies and reducing their speed. Note that this is the only source of mass damage in the Nature lineup. In terms of flat stats, the Destroyers' speed often allows them to make their move first, thus a Nature player can emphasize on establishing early advantage in battle.

As Dendroids, Destroyers receive increased healing, cannot be resurrected by regular spells and take 50% more burn damage. Enemies are also unable to use lifesteal or vampirism to heal by attacking this unit. 

 

Level Skill
0 Has a 30% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 50% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.
1 Has a 32% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 52% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.
2 Has a 34% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 54% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.
3 Has a 36% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 56% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.
4 Has a 38% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 58% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.
5 Has a 40% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 60% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.
6 Has a 42% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 62% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.
7 Has a 44% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 64% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.
8 Has a 46% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 66% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.
9 Has a 48% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 68% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.
10 Has a 50% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 70% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.
11 Has a 52% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 72% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.
12  Has a 54% chance to send devastating roots through enemy lines, dealing 74% of its base attack value in physical damage to all characters and reducing their speed by 20%.

Comments