On this page you can find information on how to access the Celtic Heroes Support Tool, as well as information about our Support forums.
The Support Tool
The in-game Support Tool should be your first port of call if you have any issues with Celtic Heroes.
In order to use the Support Tool, you must first register an e-mail address with your account.
To link an e-mail address to your account:
- Go to the character select screen. You can reach this by selecting Log In instead of Continue from the Main Menu screen.
- Select the icon on the left-hand side of the screen which looks like 2 gears.
- Select the option which says Register E-mail.
- Fill out the required information, and select Register E-mail.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your address has successfully registered.
You can now send the Support team a request using the in-game Support Tool.
To access the Support Tool:
- Log-in with the character with whom you wish to submit a Support request.
- From the Menu page (the top icon on the left-hand side of the screen), select the option which says Support.
- Fill out the required details and select Send. This will send your message to the Support team, who will take a look at your issue.
When using the Support Tool, please ensure that you only send 1 support request per issue. Please do not send multiple requests about the same issue. Doing so will slow down the process of dealing with your request.
We understand that you may be frustrated with your situation, but we deal with a large number of support requests every day and so it may take us several days for us to process your request. However, please be assured that we do deal with every single issue that is submitted via the in-game support tool.
The Support Forums
The Support forums are a place where you can ask our community of players for help with any issue you may have.
You can find here Support Forums by clicking here.
However, before you post your problem please read through the various announcements and stickied topics in the Support forums, in particular the FAQs in the Ask for Help forum. Chances are your question has already been answered in one of these posts, and so there will be no need to post your issue to the forums.
If you do post a problem that has a readily available solution, you will be directed to the relevant topic which contains the information you require in order to solve your problem, or will be asked to send your issue to our Support team using the in-game Support Tool.
Any bugs or glitches you find with the game should be posted in the Bug Report forums, or sent to the Support team using the Support Tool.
Topics which belong in the Support Forum, and which you will get help from the players, include:
- Questions about quests.
- Queries about items and player skills.
- Information about the various character classes.
- General questions about the game which have not been covered by any of the announcement or stickied topics.
Please do not post your username or password on the forums. We do not need to know these details, and nobody has access to your passwords, which includes the admins, developers and support staff. If you share your password it is almost impossible for the Support team to help with your issue, as they will be unable to tell whether it was your or another person who was using your account.
Please do not title your posts ‘Admin read!!’, ‘Admin help!!’, ‘Admin this has happened please help!!’, etc. This will not solve your issue any quicker, and chances are your question can be answered by reading the announcements and stickied topics.
As the game is continuously being updated, this page and all other Support pages will be updated accordingly with new information. Please regularly check these pages to see if any new information has been posted.