I'm using a Kindle device and I'm not seeing my park! Help!!
Don't worry - we can probably help! If you are playing DragonVale on a Kindle device, DragonVale game progress is saved and tracked when associated with a Facebook account. If your game was associated with Facebook, you likely just need to make sure you are signed into your Facebook account on your device and then sign into Facebook in DragonVale.
To sign into Facebook:
- Open DragonVale
- Tap the Options icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the Switch Parks button
- Tap the Facebook login button
- If prompted, enter the email address and password associated with your Facebook account
- Tap "OK" in the window that says "You have already authorized DragonVale"
I signed into Facebook, but I'm still not seeing my park.
If you still aren't seeing your park after signing into your Facebook account, you likely need to select the correct park from the Park Select menu.
To access the Park Select menu:
- Open DragonVale
- Tap the "Options" icon
- Tap the "Switch Parks" button
- All parks associated with your device and all of your accounts should be displayed
If you have signed into your Facebook account and aren't seeing your park in the park select menu, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do everything we can to find your park.
What if my park wasn't associated with a Facebook account?
If your park was not associated with a Facebook account and you are currently seeing a new local park, please send us an email at email@example.com or submit a support ticket using the link at the top of this page.
Please include the new park ID you are currently seeing in DragonVale, along with as much of the following information you are able to provide:
- Park level
- Park name
- Friend ID
- Type of device the park was played on
- Approximately when the park was last played
You can find the local park ID by opening DragonVale, tapping the "Options" icon, then tapping the green "Park ID" button.
It's a long number, so please be sure to double check all the numbers/letters and include the hyphens. Send this number in your email and we will do everything we can to locate and restore your lost park.